Saturday, June 7, 2014

WE GOT OUR HOUSE BACK

We spent the whole day cleaning the bedroom and bathroom so we can move back downstairs. It probably is not good for my foot but in the long run it will be good for my foot. And my back. And neck. 

We washed down the walls, baseboards, windows, doors. Took off all the plastic covering all the furniture. Vacuumed the floors and curtains.  Then we moved our stuff downstairs. 

We also used this time to move some furniture around. I have always wanted my jewelry cabinet by my side of the bed so I can access my jewelry easily. I can also use it to plug in my cellphone/iPad/Kindle.

I can't wait to go to bed.  Plus I can watch TV in the TV room with On Demand. Yay!

On a sad note: Poor California Chrome. He just didn't have it in him to run that far. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!