Sunday, June 15, 2014

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. I bought my father some wine to be delivered to him on the East Coast. When I ordered it I was unsure of his travel plans so I arranged to have it delivered to my brothers home. They live nearby so I knew there was plenty of time for either my dad to go to my brothers house to pick up the box or my brother to go to my dads to deliver the box.

The wine people screw up and ship it to me on the West Coast. Huh?!  Do they not know the difference between the West Coast and the East Coast?  They have to reship the wine to the East Coast. Now it is getting closer to Father's Day. 

They promise me it will arrive in two days; by Friday a week before Father's Day.  So, what do you think? Does it arrive? Of course not!  My poor brother and his family waited around all day for the FedEx guy.  

By this time my father has arrived back home and I could have shipped it directly to his home the second time but it was in transit.  It finally arrives on Monday but no one was home to sign for it.  Since it was alcohol, FedEx will not leave it.  FedEx comes again on Tuesday and the box gets signed for. Finally!!! 

A few days later my brother deliverd the box to our dad.  Such a saga just to ship wine.  I am never using this company again.  My dad has not tried the wine yet so I hope he likes it.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!