Wednesday, June 11, 2014

PT UPDATE AND COOKING

Went to PT today and once again she pushed and poked my foot. I am happy I won't see her for five days. This will give me a chance to rest my foot a bit.

Today I made two delicious items.

End Of Summer Vegetable Soup. It is very tasty with the dill and very easy to make. Also very quick to make. I used vegetable stock instead of chicken.



Spring Asparagus Couscous.  This was a little harder to make but not by much. It just had more moving parts. It is super delicious but I did leave out the feta cheese. I chose Italian parsley to be my fresh herb. I can't wait until tomorrow to eat some more. The asparagus and kalamata olives worked really great together.



Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!