Tuesday, June 17, 2014

COMCAST

I have been having a problem with my comcast app on my iPad.  About a two weeks ago I stopped being able to watch any show or movie that was rated above a G rating. So I can watch Sponge Bob Square Pants but I can't watch Game of Thrones. I have the same problem on my computer.  I find this  very inconvenient. I watch a lot of shows on my iPad.

The reason this is so concerning is that on the TV our Comcast works perfectly fine. No restrictions at all.  I spent one hour today on the phone with Comcast trying to fix this. Last week I spent 45 minutes on the phone with three different techs trying to fix this.  Seems that Comcast for some reason has put parental controls on my online account but I don't have access to turn them off.  Now the problem has been elevated to a super tech who is supposed to contact me tomorrow to fix it. Fingers crossed.

These types of tech things just drive me crazy. Everything is working fine then, BAM! It all goes haywire. Like when my cellphone updated the Walgreens app and BAM my cellphone stopped working. To this day if I turn on my old cellphone it tries to download the Walgreens app two years later.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!