Sunday, March 18, 2012

Things That Remind Me Of Other Things

I was driving the other day and I saw this cute little car.  It was adorable.  It looked like a toy car.  I am really tall and I am not sure I would be able to fit in it comfortably.  I already have a small car and I would not want to go any smaller.  The car was a Smart car.  So teeny.


It made me think of these little baby socks that I bought my adorable nephew last year.  They are socks that look like the child is wearing shoes.  They are so cute.


So is the car.  The lines in the socks and the car are very similar.  The car and the socks come in the same colors. So Cute!  But I am still not so sure I would want to drive the little car. 

Have you ever seen something that reminds you of something else?  Two things that are totally different. 

Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. Mr Wren and I test-drove a Smart Car a couple of years ago. He's 6'2" and he fit with a fair amount of head-and-leg room, which surprised both of us. It was a blast to drivel turns practically on a dime. We were in the market for a new car, and I'd have loved to get one except the Smart Car's mileage wasn't all that much better than a larger, more cushy and spacious car. It also emitted the same amount of pollutants than a larger car. I was disappointed. I hope that they've addressed those problems in the newer models. I still love the look of the Smart car. What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved those little B-Boy socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad those darn kids grow out of things before they wear them out!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!