Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Was Right and He Smiled

Went to see my primary doc yesterday . I had to break the news to him about all the fun I have been having. You know, stress fractures and torn ligaments. Of course he wanted to see the MRI report.  He smiled when I said I was right about having a stress fracture in my ankle all along and the Other Doc missed it. He said the edema around my ankle concerns him.  I should just diagnose myself sometimes! We have a plan now to do a pre-op work up next week and and stress doses of steroids during and after surgery.

Today is the big bone density test! Yippee! Let's hope it goes well. Gotta rise and shine to get to the appointment on time!

The bone density test was quick. It took me longer to dress and undress.  I should have just gone in my pajamas and dressed for work there!  Results in about five days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!