Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Best Gift

Recently I had a birthday and today I received the best present. My sister-in-law (SIL) and my brother sent me some scrapbook stuff. Not only did I get some very colorful pages for scrapbooks, I also got a cool kit in which to put the do-dads. When I scrapbook I always have a ton of things I call do-dads. They are little items that get adhered to the scrapbook pages to give it pizzazz.

My SIL sent me a kit that has two sides with four containers on each side. The containers look amazingly like my pill holder for a whole week. You know what I mean: the pill holder that has seven sections, one for each day, and is about five inches long. My SIL filled about one-third of the sections with little do-dads. Some are moving eyes, ladybugs, and flowers. This is SO great. I am excited to do a scrapnooking project. If only I had some time to work on a project.

I have two scrapbook projects waiting for me to work on: when we got married during the Winter of Love and one for our dog, Taiko, who passed away. I have the books and the do-dads, I just need the time. Where does it all go?

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun making the gift. I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!