Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Joining the Challenge in April





April is the Health Activist Writer’s Month Challenge! I figure since I will be laid up for some of the month, I might as well join the Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge.  I like these challenges because they focus my posts.  Sometimes the posts ideas are dry and hard to do but for the most part they make me think.  I also try to stick to the challenge but if I have something else to say, well, I am going to veer off and say it.  By signing up early, I will get the blog suggestions ahead of time so I can think them through.  Thinking is half of my process.  Double Stuffed Oreos are the half.

If you want to join me in this challenge, just click on the join now button and sign up.  It is more fun to do these challenges when others are doing them too.  I like reading other blogs and seeing the different angles folks took on the challenge.  I remember the challenge last year, the "National Health Blog Post Month".  It really made me address my issue of contemplating subjects to write about.  I would read other people's blogs and think "wow, I should have written that!"  I no longer read other blogs before writing my own. 
 

Join me – participate in the Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge – 30 posts, 30 days: http://bit.ly/xLV5yz #HAWMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!