Monday, February 6, 2012

Wearing Shoes Again

Today I got to wear shoes for the first time since Thanksgiving!  It was a momentous day.  I went to do errands and it took me no time.  I even forgot to do something and had to run out a second time!  This would have been catastrophic with the boot on.  I would have been SO bummed to have to make two trips with that stupid boot.  In and out of the car, taking the boot on and off.  Instead I could just step out of the car and get in the car.  Easy peasy!

I wore shoes that are actually stylish!  Tomorrow I am going to see a client and I don't have to wear a boot and a sneaker!  Yeah!  It has definitely picked up my spirits a bit.  That boot was really starting to get me down.  I want to get out of this house more.  I miss walking my pups.

I think it is starting to rain.  Good, we need rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!