Saturday, September 9, 2023

WHERE IS MY LUGGAGE?

This morning before I did anything, I looked at the tracker to see my luggage. It was still at the airport. Then I looked 30 minutes later and it was in WV. It seemed stiluck but later I realized the plane probably was too high to track it. I went to the eitline app and tracked it that way and it was on a flight. 

A couple hours later I saw it on the tracker map and it was almost to the West Coast. Once it landed it sat at the airport for hours. Then it moved about a mile away and sat there for about four hours. It finally was delivered at 8:15 pm. Not thing was stolen out of it and I don't think anyone went in it. 

I basically waited around all day waiting for the luggage to appear. I did go get the bird from the boarding place. 

I tested for COVID twice this week. Once on day three and today. All negative. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!