Saturday, September 23, 2023

A DAY OF GETTING THINGS DONE

I feel much better today. I really felt much better after taking a hot shower. 

Today was a day of getting things done that have been on my to do list. Fixing an outdoor light, putting pads in my shoes (for my bad feet), doing laundry, fixing my movie viewer, return an item I bought online, and finish invoicing clients for August. I also found some clients never paid July invoices so I followed up on them. 

It was a satisfying day. The only thing that would have made it better is if the air would clear out. It has been between light red and dark red for days. As a refresher: the colors start at green - good air and go all the way through yellow-green, yellow, light orange, orange, red-orange, red, red-purple, purple, dark purple and finally, burgundy.  I guess black is next and we all die. It is currently yellow which is not too bad. When it is in the orange/ red range it is unhealthy to breathe with asthma. I have to wear masks again. 

I hope tomorrow the air will clear so I can go outside for awhile. 

I also dealt with a difficult situation. I am on a committee where I am a co-captain and the other new co-captain is a bit difficult to deal with. He is the kind of pushy person who likes to get his way. When usually confronted with that type of personality, I usually find a way to resign. But I am working on dealing with this personality type, so I met with him and told him I thought he was pushy and that is not conducive to working in cooperation. He took the feedback well. I think it will have to be reinforced many times but I am still a co-captain. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!