Sunday, September 10, 2023

IS ZOOM NECESSARY?

I had a restful day today. I took a bath, went for a long walk, and watched some TV. Lucky and I walked 4,000 steps. Well, I walked and Lucky spent the bulk of it in a stroller. I am training for my next adventure. I will be hiking so I need to spend the next month getting in shape. Every day I will need to do some uphill walking. 

I had my arthritis group today. I am in two groups. One is national and the other is local. I am co-facilitator of the local group. The discussion about zoom came up. Is zoom giving us a feeling of community? There were mixed reviews. Some hate it (we were on a zoom) and others thought it was necessary. Of course the national group would not exist without zoom. We can't meet in person! 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. well its been two weeks since I have been able to get back to commenting on blogs. There will be a rush today, sorry for the absence. School is tough right now.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!