Saturday, September 2, 2023

TRIP TO THE LAKE

 Lucky and I did some work around the house. When we had a break, I drove us to a lake and walked around. Lucky was a champ but I had to carry her a little uphill. We walked out on a dock and looked at birds. 


This is a bird we saw. After investigating all the ducks in my bird book, I think it is a Surf Scooter. It is all black with a bit of white on his head and a yellow beak.  If anyone knows anything different, please write in. 

Anyway, it was a good time. I am really trying to take her a bunch of places. I feel bad that a couple of her years were taken up with me taking care of my other dog, Happi. Happi was a three-legged dog and toward the end, she needed a lot of care. Then COVID hit and we could not go out too much. Now, Lucky loves going in the car. I think she enjoys going places with me. I try to take her to the post office and other places. It is funny that when I got her, she would get so car sick that we could not go three blocks before she cried and vomited. Now she spends hours in the car. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!