Friday, June 1, 2018

CAR AND ICE CREAM

I took my car to the shop today.  Of course on the way to the shop the tick tick ticking didn't happen.  Naturally.  Luckily my car husband found the problem.  It was a metal plate under the car that came loose and was making a ticking.  I think he also tightened up a bunch of other loose things because nothing else seems to be rattling.  He also fixed my drivers seat that was loose.  It feels so not loose.

Once I dropped off the car, I went to the car rental place.  There were two people working and one trainee.  It was moving slow.  I sat down to be patient.  We have all had a first day.  All of a sudden the lady who came in after me disappeared.  I went to see where she went and she was in a rental car.  I was pissed off.  Then she had them set up her bluetooth, show her how to use all aspects of the car (windows, mirror, trunk, radio, etc.) which I understand but I was there first.

The guy in charge says to me "we will get to you next."  I said I was here first I should have been dealt with first.  He went to spoke to the girls and they said what I suspected, the woman bullied her way in front of me.  They finished with her and rushed over to me to apologize and offer me an upgrade.  I said I don't need an upgrade, I am going literally 5 miles.  Just give me the little car and get me out of here I am late.  I left my house at 8:15 am and it was 10 am when I got the rental car.  It was ridiculous.

When I picked up my car, I didn't even think of saying anything but a new manager was there and I asked how my service was. I told her and she credited me.  That made me feel better.

My car is fixed and working good.

My Primary doctor says no to the shingles/zoster vaccine.  It is too new and he worries I will have a problem with it considering my history.

I met my friend for an ice cream benefit for a bike trip.  We got ice cream and the profits went to the bike nonprofit.  Delicious!

Happy Gay Pride Month!!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!