Sunday, June 3, 2018

LIBRARY DVD

I have been renting DVDs from the library.  I have been renting audiobooks for some time and just recently I found out I could rent DVDs and bluerays also.  They have the latest movies and only sometimes I have to wait a week or so.  I am thinking of canceling my 1 DVD rental per month from Netflix.  I get the one DVD from Netflix because I like to see the latest movies as soon as they come out and I don't want to pay for each movie on Comcast.  On Netflix I can see many movies a month for my $5.00 or whatever it costs.

I am giving it a few more weeks of trial with the library.  I have been a bit annoyed because they have been repaving the parking lot for 2 months and that makes checking or returning anything from the library a pain in the butt.  When there is a parking lot, I can drive up when they are closed and return items in the slot.  This makes the checking out process super easy.

On the way back from the library I gave myself a treat and stopped by the ice cream store again and I got a double scoop of vegan ice cream and chocolate sorbet.  Yum!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!