Thursday, May 31, 2018

ELECTION

Our election is next Tuesday and I have had practically no election fliers on the door of my house. I see other houses that have all these fliers rubber banded to their doors or those door hangers.   I have had no door things so far this election cycle.  I have gotten tons of mail.  I just stand at my mail slot and throw it all in my recycling bin.

I just think maybe the election people don't want to come up my hill but that seems lazy.  Do they not think we vote up the hill?

I have only had one person ring my doorbell.  I was on the phone and waved her away.  But seriously one person?  We have our District Supervisor, Mayor, Lieutenant Governor, and Governor all up for election.  As well as a bunch of issues.  I should be inundated.  Oh, I am not complaining.  I am just surprised.  Maybe I am not on any election rolls.  Who knows?  I vote every year.

I just find it interesting.

I went to see my RA doctor today and he wants me to get a shingles/zoster vaccine.  I need to talk to my doctor.  Then he wants to put me on Xeljanz.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!