Monday, June 4, 2018

NUTRITIONIST

I saw my nutritionist today.  I go to my nutritionist every three months.  I started going when I first got RA to eat healthy for auto immune diseases. 

Then I kept going to lose the weight I gained from the RA drugs.  I gained 60 pounds so I had a lot to loose.  It took a long time. Many years.

Then I kept going when I became vegan and lost the last bit of the weight.  I wanted to make sure I was eating well.

Now I am going because I gained some of the weight back with the thyroid issue.  Now that I have increased the thyroid medication I should lose the weight but it is not falling off.

We talked about what I can do to lose weight the way I did previously.  I did it before by eating measured food sizes five times a day. 

I am going to try this method again and see what happens.  I am already feeling more energy with the increased medication.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!