Thursday, June 7, 2018

CONCERT BY JONATHAN RICHMAN

First, I got the notice from Google that someone tried to hack my Gmail account.  How annoying.  Actually they tried to hack both my gmail accounts.  I got the Alert someone tried to get into your gmail accounts change your password immediately.  Last time I got this email it was because I was out of town and I went in my own gmail email and it set off the alert.  At least I think that is what happened. Or maybe someone where I was tried to hack my accounts.  Who knows?  Anyway, I rushed to change my email passwords to some super long password I will never remember.  Ugh.

I have a neighbor who moved away but is still a friend.  He is a famous musician.  Jonathan Richman.   He was super popular in the 70's and he seems to be pretty popular now.  He was the guitar player in the movie Something about Mary but he hates being remembered by that.  He played tonight and he was great.  I try to see him about once a year.  I saw him last December.  I usually get to see him and his wife.  We catch up.  Sometimes they bring their dog Dexter.  I miss Dexter.  He used to live next door.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!