Monday, June 18, 2018

SWOLLEN EYE

Yesterday my eye was bothering me. Like I had something in or it was super dry. It isn't odd for me to feel like this, especially after watching three movies in 24 hours.

I have Sjogrens disease which causes me to have extremely dry eyes. Like I have no tears in my eyes.  I have gritty eyes quite frequently. I hate using fake tears because it makes my eyes feel gummy. 

Today it felt like I had a knife in my eye every time I blinked. After a day of work, I looked at my eye and my upper lid was swollen.  I put hot compresses on my eye to try to stop the swelling. 

I called the doctor and made an appointment for tomorrow morning to have it looked at.  If I can see, I will drive otherwise I will take a cab. 

I am sure it is nothing important. I have had blocked tear ducts before. They are uncomfortable and annoying but not fatal.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!