Saturday, June 9, 2018

ABANDONED CART

I went for a long walk today.  I had a bunch of errands to do and I decided it was such a nice day, I would walk to most of them.  I walked to the post office to pick up my mail, pharmacy to pick up a prescription for me, library to drop off some DVDs, and then to the veterinary office to pick up Happi's medicine.  I decided to take the bus home.  While I was waiting for the bus, I saw some 20 somethings (drunk) riding a motorized cart from a store.  It was going slow and finally they abandoned it at the bus stop.  I had some time before my bus arrived so I called two local supermarkets to see if it belonged to them but it did not.  I am not sure why they would steal a motorized cart from a store but I guess they thought it would be fun.  I don't think the person who needed that motorized cart would think it was too funny.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!