Tuesday, June 12, 2018

PLANNING FOR PINK SATURDAY

Each year I get invited to a Pink Saturday party. Each year I have nothing to wear. I own absolutely nothing pink.  I have one shirt that I bought as a joke like 10 years ago the says "Girls just wanna have fun".  It has shiny lettering and cutsy little puffy sleeves. Not like me at all. 

This year I already bought a pink boa. Tonight I went on Amazon to buy a pink shirt. 

You are probably asking why I am going to this length? If you show up with no pink on, you either have to leave or put on one of the community pink items.  I am sick of wearing community pink items. I want to wear my own pink items once a year. 

I will take a photo when I dress up. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!