Wednesday, June 13, 2018

WORKING AT HOME

I have been working at a client's office for 7 months and at the end of this month is the end of my agreement.  I was sort of looking forward to having a break.  I have not taken a sick day and even though I took a long weekend, I worked other days that week.  I feel like I have not had a day off in seven months.  I kind of need a couple of days off. 

Today they called me in to ask me to stay a month or two longer.  Of course I said yes.  But I said I would if I could work at home most of the time.  That way I don't have to pay for commuting, parking, dog sitting and all the time to commute.  I can roll out of bed and work in my pajamas.  The weather is going to be great, who wouldn't want to work at home? 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!