Saturday, May 27, 2017

SAND: THE FINAL CHAPTER

What a gorgeous day!  I got up early and filled the last 25 bags of sand and took them to the dump.


The final plastic containers are empty.


Now my backyard is my own again.  Since I did the work myself, it cost me about $98.  The dump fee and the cost of the bags.  Everyone kept telling me to hire people and rent a truck or have a hauling company come and take it away.  That would have cost me hundreds of dollars.  After it cost me hundreds of dollars to get the darn sand, I didn't want to pay hundreds of dollars to get it taken away! 

When I was done I went to a neighbor's brunch and hung out with some friends for an hour.

Then I came home and took a nap.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!