Tuesday, May 23, 2017

CONCERT SECURITY

My heart goes out to the victims and their families and friends of the Manchester UK attack.

I was just writing about security at events the other day.  When I went to the U2 concert I was thinking that the crowd problem made me concerned if there was a problem.  Then yesterday there was a bombing at the Ariana Grande concert in the UK.  The bombing was outside the concert prior to the security check as people were leaving.  As I was saying at the U2 stadium I was at they were letting us enter in a few entrances but we all had to leave through one exit.  I felt concerned that we were all being stuffed out one exit.  What if something happened? We had no where to go.  The same with getting to the concert.  There was one road in and one road out.  What if there was an earthquake?  Or something else?

I will never go to that venue again.  It is honestly too dangerous.  I don't know who designed it but they were not thinking of safety.  They were thinking of money. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!