Thursday, May 18, 2017

HAMILTON

Yes, I went to see Hamilton tonight.  It was wonderful.  I wasn't sure what to expect.  I didn't read or talk to many people about what would happen at the play. I just knew it had a lot of singing and dancing.

I knew the play was about the book Hamilton and Alexander Hamilton's life.  I still don't know that much about Alexander Hamilton.  I guess I need to Google him.  I also need to Google Aaron Burr.  I have heard of him but have no idea what he did.  American history was 35 years ago for me!

The gardener also came today and the yard is looking even better.  She planted my tomato plant and a blueberry bush in pots.  I can't wait to get tomatoes and blueberries!  She also planted another purple flowering plant downstairs and dill.  She planted colorful flowers on my deck. I would never think to put these flower in a pot together.  They look great.



Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!