Saturday, May 6, 2017

LONG WALK, STROLL, TREK AND GROOT

I woke up early for a Saturday because I was going hiking with a friend.  I was a bit nervous about "hiking".  I told her a week ago that I was a novice.  See, I was brought up camping every summer with my family and we would go for these hikes.  They included climbing over rocks and up hills.  So when someone says hiking that is what I think of.

We didn't go for a hike.  We went for a walk in the woods.  We were in a park that had a wooded area and a well worn path with folks and their dogs and we walked.  We walked and talked.  It was a very nice two hour trek on a beautiful day.  Then we went out for burritos.  It was a very nice day.

I came home and took a bath with some Epsom salts.  I needed it to easy my muscles.

In the evening I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 with my friends.  It was awesome!  I love Groot.  "I am Groot".  He is so cute.  I want one.  If you don't know what Groot is, you have to see the movie!

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!