Friday, May 19, 2017

FAMILY FAIR DAY

I went to a Family Adoption Fair today.  It is where there are kids who want to be adopted and families who want to adopt them.  I didn't know what to expect but it was a good time.  It was a picnic where you only know the people you come with!  There was food and activities for everyone to do.

I played catch with these things that had velcro on the catcher and the ball with some kids.  I hoola hooped and potato sack raced.  I made a bead necklace that turned into a bracelet. I participated in all the ice breakers: cake walk and rock, paper, scissors, chicken. I am game for anything!  I think I was the goofiest person there.  Not sure that was good or bad but that is me!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!