Monday, May 8, 2017

HEART MONITOR UPDATE

I have been wearing this heart monitor for a while now and I am pretty used to it.  I sleep with it, I take it off to shower, I change my sticker things every three days, and I charge it every day for two hours.  It has become a system.

Some days I push the button to mark that I have an episode, a heart flutter, a lot and other days I barely push the button at all during the day.  There are some times that I can't push the button because I am driving or cooking or carrying something I can't put down.  Sometimes I forget that I am wearing the monitor and when I remember, it is too late to push the button.  I figure if I push the button 70% of the time, that is good enough.  Some days I push the button 20-25 times.  Other days I just push it 1-2 times.  There is no rhyme or reason.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!