Wednesday, May 7, 2014

FLASHES OF SILENCE OF THE LAMBS

Today I tried to get out of my funk.  I know the news from my gut doc was good.  It is just hard to hear that they can't tell me definitely what is wrong. 

I decided to go to the store and buy herbs and flowers to plant.  I have wanted an herb garden for years along this slip of earth that is near my backyard stairs.  I bought a little fence and some basil, parsley, rosemary and dill.  Then I bought a tomato plant so we can have a tomato or two.  Then I bought some flowers.  They always cheer me up.  I am going to plant them tomorrow.

Oh, I also got a 50 pound bag of sand to fill the base of the table umbrella.  It was the only size bag they had.  I had to get someone to put the bag in my cart and then beg some stranger to put it in my car.  I had flashes of Silence of the Lambs go through my head as I was asking him to help me but I was in a busy parking lot and I was asking him to help me!  ("It places the lotion in the basket." "I've no plans to call on you, Clarice. The world is more interesting with you in it. ") 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!