Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Today was Valentine's Day. We celebrated with a homemade dinner. I made an avocado dressing to put on a romaine salad. Then I made a quiche. It tasted great. Last night I made my partner her favorite: oatmeal raisin cookies. So, it was a very romantic dinner.

Well, it would have been except that I gave my partner some black cohosh for her hot flashes and she took too much. She didn't feel too well all day. Note to self: don't take too much black cohosh! Her hot flashes and sweats went away but she felt weird all day. Tomorrow she will take the correct dose. Then we will see if it works as well! She said it was the best nap she had taken in a year.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I hope you had a wonderful day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!