Saturday, February 4, 2012

Getting Ready for Some Football

Spent the day getting ready for the Super Bowl. First a trip to Costco to make sure we have enough toilet paper and paper towels for the big day. Then in the evening prepping my awesome Spinach Gruyere Puff Pastry. They are delicious! Brenda made her pasta salad and will make chicken wings tomorrow for the guest.

We are having the neighbors kid over to watch the game. He came over during the baseball playoffs too. His parents don't watch sports so he likes coming to our house. We are very animated when we watch sports. He laughs so hard at our place. He reminds me of myself when I was little. I was so into sports and knew all the teams, the players, and the stats.

If you enjoy football, have a great time tomorrow and I hope your team wins. If you don't the Animal Planet has the Puppy Bowl on all day. Nothing is cuter than the Puppy Bowl!

Before I forget: Happy Birthday Courtney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!