Monday, February 13, 2012

19 Year Anniversary

Today is my 19 year anniversary with my partner. Wow! Nineteen years. Sometimes it seems more like 25 years and sometimes it feels like 5 years. And they said it would not last.

When we met all our friends said we would never stay together. Where are they now? They are all on their third or fourth partner by now.

Some young kid asked me today what I was going to get Brenda for our anniversary or for Valentine's Day. I chuckled and said "a card". She said nothing else? I said after nineteen years presents aren't so important. Brenda is going through menopause and I heard Black Gohaush is helpful. So she is getting a bottle of it. I also made her oatmeal raisin cookies and I am making a special dinner tomorrow. Better than a present!

Still deciding about the conference. If I wait much longer, the decision will be made for me! Gotta get on iT!

4 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!