Monday, May 25, 2020

DAY 73 WORKING ON A HOLIDAY

Day 73 since I left the house.

I worked for part of this Memorial Day.  I have a presentation and a project due tomorrow.  Either I had to work today or I had to cancel some of my other plans this weekend.  I wanted to participate in my other plans so I opted to work today.  My brother helped me figure out how to screen share in Zoom.

I rode 7 miles on my stationary bike after I sent Lucky off with the dog walker.  Then I ate my lunch and put out the cushions on the deck.  It is very hot today.  I saw the thermostat and it said 87 degrees.  Then I started to work on my presentation.

I had a drop by from my neighbor.  We talked about the neighborhood break-in last night.  Another neighbor had their home broken into at 4 am.  Since it was hot, they left their windows open and someone climbed up and in their window.  A laptop and phone were stolen.

Last night I had a dream about Happi. She was standing at my front door and I was petting her and telling her it was okay and I started to cry in my dream.  I woke up and I was crying.  I miss her so much.  It felt so real.

I made roasted potatoes and barbecued a vegan burger for dinner.  I ate on my upstairs deck in the cool breeze with Lucky staring at me waiting for a crumb to fall.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!