Saturday, May 23, 2020

DAY 71 ODDBALL

Day 71 since I left the house.

I participated in a book talk with my library and 94 people participated.  It was very interesting.  We discussed the book with the author of The Mountains Sing.  I started reading it but haven't finished it yet.  I like it so far.  Then I zoomed with my niece and nephew.  They really liked the photo postcard I sent them.

Tonight I watched a bunch of movies.  I watched  Blow the Man Down on Amazon, Finding Your Feet, and a Oddball on Disney+.  It was a movie night.

I liked Oddball a lot.  It was about a dog that finds a job helping out to save something.  It moved a long well and it was sophisticated enough for adults but entertaining for kids.  Who doesn't like a big furry dog?

I also liked Finding your Feet.  It was an Australian film with actors I recognized.  A woman finds herself reluctantly involved in a dance class.  I thought it was well acted and charming.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!