Wednesday, May 6, 2020

DAY 54 DAY OF PHONE CALLS

Day 54 since I have left the house

Today I called to check and make sure my primary doctor IS my primary doctor.  First I checked the website of The-insurance-company-who-shall-not-be-named and sure enough I still had the new doctor.  I tried to change it back and the website would not let me.  I had to call them and make the change.  The lady was nice and changed it right away.  Then I asked about my appeal and she said I would get an answer next week.

I also called the water delivery company and tried to straighten that situation out.  Four weeks ago they delivered a case of bottled water instead of a 5 gallon bottle that fits on my machine.  I asked them to come back on my next delivery date and take it back and never deliver single bottles again. They ruin the environment, that is why I get 5 gallon bottles delivered!  The guy never showed up. Now it is another delivery date.  I want him to take it back and take my empty bottle.

I got a notice I may loose the internet again so I am writing this early just in case.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!