Monday, May 11, 2020

DAY 59 I CUT MY HAIR

Day 59 since I left the house.

I ordered vegan groceries!  I got a delivery date with Whole Foods finally.  I could order vegan butter, cheese, crackers, ice cream!,  and mac and cheese.  Yay!

Last night after I posted I cut my hair.  I couldn't take it anymore.  My hair was so long it was in my eyes and I could make a small ponytail.  Some people were shocked but back in the 90's when I was unemployed for about a year and I was poor and collecting food stamps, I used to cut my own hair.  It was a little easier because I had someone to do the back but I made due this time.  Who is going to see it??  I was hesitant at first because I haven't cut my own hair in almost 20 years.  But I made one cut and then I had to cut the rest.  It looks pretty good.  I sent a photo to some friends and they said they were impressed!  My aunt sent me a facebook live of a woman cutting her own hair and I swear we had a lot in common.  We both were talking to ourselves when we were doing it. 

I have a video chat with a friend tonight.  I am pretty excited to see her. 

The zoom went well.  We talked for 2.5 hours.  She thought my haircut looked good.  It is late now and I have to hit the hay!  We are going to meet up virtually to exercise on Wednesday.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!