Thursday, May 7, 2020

DAY 55 ANNIVERSARY OF MOVING TO WEST COAST

Day 55 since I left the house.

I forgot to mention that two days ago was my anniversary of moving to the west coast.  I have been here for 29 years.  Wow!  Crazy!

I also forgot to mention that yesterday was the anniversary of Happi's birthday.  She would have been 15-1/2 years and it is the anniversary of when I adopted her.  I miss my baby so much.  Two nights ago Lucky slept in Happi's bed for the first time.  I didn't even put the two events together until today.

I have been coloring to relax. I got frustrated that I only had a few color pencils so I bought 120 colors of pencils. I also bought two other coloring books. One arrived today.


I made a new recipe today. White bean & Kale Bake.  Unfortunately I used the 4 cups of water and it took forever to cook. Next time I will use less water. I tasted it and it tasted awesome. It will be great tomorrow. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!