Monday, June 3, 2024

MISS VIVIEN BUTTERFLY'S FIRST VET APPOINTMENT

This morning Miss Vivien Butterfly went to her first vet appointment. She was all excited to get in the car for the drive to the office. I got there early so we could walk around. Other than a little crying she did well at her appointment. It turns out she has some allergies on her paw, ears and buttocks. The vet thinks it was probably a bit of fleas in her previous home. She was so matted she had to be shaved. He gave her some medicine for her ears and a shot for the rest. She also had to go back in the cone to keep from licking. 

I was happy to hear she was in excellent health for an 8 year old pup. 

I've been a bit down after my trip. Even planning a new trip is not helping. I'm not depressed but just let down. We'll see if it passes. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!