Saturday, June 8, 2024

I BOUGHT A CAR!! 🚙

I woke up this morning and went to test drive cars. When I heard it was going to cost $1,000 to fix my car plus the clutch is going which would cost another $2,000, it was time to look at new cars. I have wanted to get an electric vehicle since I put in my solar panels, so I went to three different dealerships. 

First I went to Chevy to see the Bolt. They only had one 2-year-old Bolt for sale. No new cars. 

Next I went to Nissan to try the Leaf. It was nice but it was too much of a sedan for me. Plus I didn't find that I hug the road very well. Not that I do fast but I did drive around a little bit. 

Third, I went to Kia to try the Niro. I've never heard of this car before but it gets good mileage for an electric vehicle and it was smaller than the Leaf. They didn't have my color, red, but they had a nice blue electric vehicle. It was still wrapped from being dropped off from the truck, so I couldn't take it home right away. That worked out fine for me because I needed to go home and clean out my Cabrio. I traded the Cabrio in instead of trying to sell it privately. 


I'm going to pick the car up tomorrow. I also needed to get home because the dog had been left alone for hours for the first time and I was worried how she would be. I hadn't expected to be gone that long.
 

I have to thank my cousin for assisting me in purchasing a car. She was in my ear, literally, through the entire process talking me through what to do.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!