Wednesday, June 5, 2024

$3,000 TO FIX MY CAR

I heard about my car. They had to contact Volkswagen to figure out how to fix my radio. They also looked at my power steering. The pump for the power steering has died which was causing my power steering to fail. Honestly, that would not be such a huge problem but I also feel like the clutch is dying after 10 years. The power steering pump is going to cost $1,000 and I know that the clutch would cost almost $2,000. That would mean putting in at least $3,000 into a 22-year-old car. If I had the means to put this car in a garage and get someone to work on it all while I have a new car, I would do it. But unfortunately I can only have one card at a time because I only have one garage. So the Cabrio needs to go. It makes me cry a little bit because I love that car. I love having a convertible but what good is a convertible if you can't drive it. 

So now I have to think about what to do about a car. I have been talking about getting electric vehicle since I got solar panels so I think I will check some out this weekend. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!