Friday, June 14, 2024

BROTHER AND SISTER-IN-LAW

I got up early so I could finish cleaning up before my brother and sister-in-law arrived. I ran to the supermarket to buy some strawberries, chips and drinks. After they arrived we ordered lunch to be delivered so we could sit out in the backyard. It was a beautiful day and we did a lot of catching up. 

I drove my brother and sister-in-law to their hotel. Only later I found out that the wrong hotel was in the GPS and I left them there to take an Uber to the correct hotel. If I had known I would have never left them at the wrong hotel. 

It was a great time catching up and I'm sure I will see them over the weekend while they are at their conference/event. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!