Monday, June 17, 2024

ANOTHER VISIT FROM MY BROTHER AND SISTER-IN- LAW

Around lunch time my brother and sister-in-law came over to spend more time together. My brother had promised to fix a few things before he left town. One of my routers died and needed to be replaced. He helped me figure out about charging my new electric car. So we were busy. 

Meanwhile my sister-in-law re-wrote a text that I needed to send to somebody. It was a sticky situation and it needed a diplomatic text message. What emotions are included I'm not always the most diplomatic person. 

Once we got all the tasks done, we went out to lunch before I drove them to the airport. 

It was a fun visit and we never were at a loss for conversation. 

Miss Vivien butterfly adores my brother. I think she would leave me if he took her home. She was following him around after he put her on his lap for some pets.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!