Monday, August 7, 2023

TIRED

I think I have the "after vacation hangover".  You know, the let down and exhaustion from the end of a vacation. I felt it when I had to wake up at 6:45 am. 

I got up early to attend tai chi class. Another person also came and after a small bit of tai chi, we did qigong. It is supposed to be an easier for of tai chi. I did not find it easier and I had to keep lifting my arms and bend over. Those are hard for me. 

Then I went to pick up the bird, Sunny. I got his wings and nails clipped and beak trimmed. Now that I have long hair the owner and wife didn't recognize me. They were saying, there is another bird who has a broken toe and overgrown beak. I took down my mask and they were shocked. My long hair makes me unrecognizable. 

In the evening I had the nightly meditation group. Well, I think our group is now a group of two. That's okay. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!