Tuesday, August 8, 2023

STARTED PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE

 I started my DVD photography course today. I was given this course years ago and I never had the time to watch it. I decided to start this week. I want to be able to take gorgeous photos in my future trips. 

I want to take the second course also but it is $200 right now. I hope it will go on sale. 

I had another meditation segment with "the girls". I am in charge of choosing the guided meditation and tonight's was a bust. The person talking through the meditation giving affirmations was quite loud and had music that was sort of aggressive. We took this guided meditation out of the circuit. A guided meditation is when a person talks you through the meditation. Sometimes it is a person telling you to relax parts of your body and other times it is someone verbally taking you for a walk on the beach or through a garden. It is all supposed to be relaxing but today's meditation was fast paced and stress inducing. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!