Sunday, August 27, 2023

FRIENDS TODAY

Today was a busy day because it was my volunteer day. I volunteer at an event in the park one day a month during the summer/early fall. 

I got there early and helped with set up. Once that was done, I sat down and meditated for a little while. The event went really well and there was awesome weather. As a surprise, I ran into a friend I have not seen since Dec 2019. It was so great to see him. Then I ran into three folks I was on my group zoom back in 2020/21. It was such a surprise to look up and see them. 

I had to leave around 3:00 so I could get home and let Lucky out before my friends adopted kid came over. Kid, he is 21 years old but I have known him since he was 16. We sat in the backyard and caught up. We were supposed to order dinner but he forgot and just ate late lunch. 

It was a great day seeing all these people. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!