Monday, August 28, 2023

HEARD FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY

I had a busy day. I had my rheumatologist appointment and that went really well. She is happy I have decreased the Prednisone to 4mg. 

First I called the school about my ex-foster child. School starts tomorrow. Then I got a package with my new hiking hat, windbreaker, and jacket. They go with my new hiking pants and shoes for a future trip. 

Then I got a call from the insurance company about the damage of my house. I have been approved and they are going to pay more!! I guess three times is the charm. 

I worked and then I had evening meditation. We discussed other things we can do such as online restorative yoga. I am going to try the next class. They also have laughing yoga. I think I will try that too. 

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!