Tuesday, August 1, 2023

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S AUGUST?

I went to the dermatologist today. She looked at a spot on my forearm and said the spot is probably nothing. I said probably nothing is too much something for me. I said cut it off. She thinks it is benign but is sending it the lab just in case. It is weird to see someone cut a piece of your arm off especially when it is numb with lidocaine. 

Tonight was my first zoom meditation with some of my classmates from MBSR. I selected a guided meditation and played it over the zoom for everyone to hear. Everyone liked the selection. We decided to do it four days a week. On Thusdays another group is s gathering on zoom so I am going to join them. In a way this is better. It has been hard on me getting up so early to meditate. I have been flaring a bit and I need my rest. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah no kidding, I watched a dermatologist slice cut off a benign precancerous legion. I was like, oh yeah see that is BS. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!