Sunday, August 6, 2023

DROVE HOME

Last night after I posted my blog, the people renting the house next door had a party. I wouldn't have cared since I am accustomed to noise from attached homes but this was loud. Like LOUD. There was a couple screaming in the street at around 11pm. There was thumping of music well past midnight. (the city code says no loud noises past 10pm) At 2am there was screeching of tires and reeving of engines. At 4am there were two guys trying to get their drunk friend in their LOUD truck. Since all this commotion was 10 feet from the bay windows where I was sleeping, I could not help but be woken up.  My relatives were quite upset. 

Then this morning, there was garbage outside and someone threw a ceramic plate with Chinese food on it into my family member's garden. (I cleaned it up) There was a catering company that showed up and removed 22 chairs and tables. My relative is making a complaint to the Board at the community. 

In the late afternoon, I drove home. It was 3.5 hours in the car. We stopped twice to let Lucky pee and eat her dinner. She was a trooper. I think she really enjoyed the trip. 
It was a fun trip. We will be going back. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!