Sunday, August 13, 2023

AND THEN THERE WERE NONE

 I can't believe it was another beautiful day. I ate in the garden again. I finished my book club book. So, I cheated and watched the movie made from the book. It is an Agatha Christie novel. I know I was a little sleepy when I watched the movie, but I swear the ending in the movie did not match the ending in the book. I may have to watch the end of the movie again. It is the book "And then there were none".  I quite enjoyed both the movie and book.

I took Lucky for another long walk and she walked all the way on the down incline. She did really well and then I put her in the stroller to come back up. Then she fell asleep. 

I spent part of the day invoicing my clients. The worst job and I hate it. Yes, I like the money but the invoicing is blech. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!