Thursday, August 17, 2023

FIXING THE NEVERENDING LIST OF THINGS

I had another breakfast in the garden. I got so carried away, I almost missed my meeting. I set up my umbrella and sat in my Adirondack chair. I am reading a book for my vacation. 

My handyman was here and he did some work. Okay, I made some holes in the wall to hang something and it didn't work out. He had to patch the wall and hang the item on another wall. The contractor hung my blinds. The blinds are three blinds in a row over three windows. The blind the contractor hung was not in the correct place over the window. He took it down, patched the holes and rehung it in the correct place. Then he fixed my non-functional ceiling fan. It turns out it was hung wrong. It works good now. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. incredible outside weather here. I hope it is where you are as well.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!